Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
The difference between red gold and rose gold is not always clearly noticed under certain light conditions. This is not so strange as these two shades of gold are strongly related to each other. But it does indeed concern different alloys. What are the decisive differences between red gold and rose gold? You can find out here.
- To what extent does the composition differ?
- What is the difference in colour?
- Why does the name differ?
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom HKD 38.900 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom HKD 25.340 (excl. VAT)
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom HKD 17.060 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom HKD 3.760 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom HKD 15.790 (excl. VAT)
Some even argue that there is no distinction at all and claim that the term rose gold is only used to give the colour an even more romantic undertone. Others still use the word rose gold consistently, but see it as a kind of overarching name for all gold alloys in which copper was also used.