Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Someone near you has got engaged. You'd like to celebrate this by giving a gift, but what do you give? These days, most couples in love live together before marrying, or often even before they become engaged. They already have all the basics they need, so the classic gifts for an engagement of yesteryear are no longer necessary. But what gifts can you give to an engaged couple, or as an engaged couple?
- What gifts are appropriate for an engaged couple?
- Do you as a fiancée want to surprise your partner?
- What can you give your guests at your wedding/engagement party?
- When are you starting your perfect jewellery quest?
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 4.870 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 3.320 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom € 1.220 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 970 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 600 (excl. VAT)
If your child got engaged
A popular saying as to what the bridal couple needs for a marriage, states: "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue". Would you like to give a new jewellery item, with a blue sapphire? BAUNAT has a lovely collection of high-quality sapphires.
Don't forget to also think of the bridal jewellery she will wear that day. If you give her a pretty pair of earrings long enough in advance, she will be able to match the rest of her jewellery accordingly.
If it's someone very close to you
When you give her the jewellery beforehand, the bride can wear it on the day itself
Give your husband to be cufflinks or a tie pin that he can wear on his suit at the wedding
If you are not convinced of the jewellery in question, you can return the jewellery within 30 days of purchase and receive a full refund.
What can I expect from my BAUNAT gift?
Our extensive jewellery collection is sourced from Belgium, hand crafted in the diamond city of Antwerp. That's why we're the right partner for all your diamond gifts. Our Antwerp-based specialists respect our traditions and are skilled in all the technical know-how on crafting top quality jewellery. Which is why we can offer you a 20-year product guarantee.
- Free insured delivery of your gift
- Delivery usually within 7 working days
- Exclusive gift wrapping
- 20-year guarantee
When else is jewellery a good gift?
- On Mother's Day, give jewellery that conveys perfectly how you feel
- Why your father deserves a watch or other item of jewellery on Father's Day
- The perfect gift to celebrate your wedding anniversary
- What jewellery is a perfect gift at Christmas and New Year?
- Surprise her with stunning jewellery on Valentine's Day