Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Your perfect diamond jewel begins with a suitable cut with its own character and appearance. By using the ideal cut, gemstones also achieve a unique look. The diamond cutter therefore takes into account the proportions and symmetry of the stone. The emerald cut is the classic cut for an emerald, but also works wonderfully for a diamond.
- What characterises the emerald cut?
- The appearance of the rectangular emerald cut
- An evolution from emerald to diamond
- The cut of the emerald cut
- Well-known jewellery with an emerald cut
- What should you look out for when buying an emerald cut diamond?
- What other types of cut are there?
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 4.870 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom € 3.330 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 3.320 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.530 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom € 1.900 (excl. VAT)
- Jennifer Lopez: In March 2019, J.Lo got engaged to Alex Rodriguez, thereby receiving a dazzlingly beautiful emerald cut diamond on her hand.
- Beyoncé: When Jay-Z proposed to his Beyoncé, he did it with a huge 18-carat emerald cut diamond in a fine ring with two bands. Simple and timeless, Lorraine Schwartz's design lets the diamond speak for itself.
- Mariah Carey: The star has a decidedly extravagant style and it shows in her engagement ring. The pink emerald cut diamond is surrounded by no less than 58 smaller diamonds and two side stones. It is a 17 carat stone designed by Jacob &Co.
Are you looking for an emerald cut diamond? Our experts will gladly custom design your jewel and make it perfectly according to all your wishes. They will guide you from the first rough design to the finished end product.