Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- What do engagement rings with 2 diamonds symbolise?
- Which engagement ring with 2 stones does she like best?
- What colour precious stones are available?
Engagement rings also follow trends. One charming new trend is an engagement ring with 2 diamonds. Twice as elegant and twice as symbolic in the romantic history of diamonds. Do you truly want to surprise your beloved when you propose? Get advice here about an engagement ring with 2 precious stones, which says more than a 1000 words.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.660 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond eternity ring (full set) in white goldFrom € 1.270 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 3.340 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 1.240 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 7.540 (excl. VAT)
What Does an Engagement Ring With 2 Diamonds Symbolise?
The hardness of a diamond symbolises the undying love between you and your betrothed. This is why this stone has been inextricably associated with the engagement ring and proposing marriage for centuries. An engagement ring with two diamonds emphasises that association twice as strongly. The two stones stand for prosperity and love. Is that not precisely what you want from your marriage and future together?
A two-diamond engagement ring is also a symbol for you and her. This is why the ring is often called the Toi et Moi ring.
Which Two-Diamond Engagement Ring She Like Best?
What colour precious stones are available?
An alternative to coloured diamonds? A red ruby, blue sapphire or green emerald are also options. If you really can't find what you are looking for, consider designing an engagement ring yourself . Talk about something unique and eye-catching!
See the various ring designs in this video
Ready to find the perfect engagement ring for your intended? Browse the BAUNAT diamond engagement ring collection or contact us by phone, email or chat for further advice.