Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- Choosing the perfect wedding ring
- Buying an engagement ring: expert tips & tricks
- Which earrings are the right ones for you?
- How to choose the perfect diamond bracelet?
- How to choose a necklace for ladies?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- A guide to building up your jewellery collection
- What types of precious metals are there?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Jewellery trends and innovations in 2020
- What sorts of diamond setting are there?
The days when jewellery was worn by women alone are well and truly behind us. Many men wear rings or other sparkling accessories nowadays. Whether, as a man, you are looking for a macho ring or a more elegant one, your outfit will look all the classier for it. Women buy rings for men now too. Read the tips and trends to help you buy the right ring and say goodbye to any doubts you might have about wearing jewellery.
- This is how to buy a ring for him
- Ring types for men
- Male celebrities who wear striking rings
- Which hand do men wear their ring on?
- Which finger do men wear their ring on?
- Combine your ring with other accessories
- Other jewellery for men
Most viewed diamond jewels
- Wedding ring with a slightly domed surface of 3.00 mm in white goldFrom USD 510 (excl. VAT)
- Wedding ring with a slightly domed surface of 3.00 mm in platinumFrom USD 700 (excl. VAT)
- 0.30 carat white golden eternity ring with princess diamondsFrom USD 1.260 (excl. VAT)
- 0.68 carat eternity ring (full set) in white gold with black diamondsFrom USD 1.570 (excl. VAT)
- Wedding ring with a slightly domed surface of 6.00 mm in red gold with milgrainFrom USD 1.300 (excl. VAT)
Jewellery specific to men highlights their positive character traits. Find out what they can do for you here.
Which precious metal to choose?
Do you have a cool skin tone or are you aiming for a more modern look? If so, choose platinum of white gold . If you have a warmer skin tone, we recommend you opt for yellow gold. For men who are really into vintage, there is also red gold that complements this look really well.
Practical diamond rings for men
A tension set ring is perfectly alright within a professional environment
Gold rings for men
There is a range of styles to choose from in many shades of gold:
- White gold: a man's ring in white gold looks very contemporary and sleek
- Yellow gold: yellow gold rings are classic and elegant
- Red gold: those who opt for red gold add a vintage touch to their outfit
Diamond rings for men
Opt for a diamond ring if you are looking to go that extra mile. See it is a great investment, one that you can hand down as a legacy to your son.
A man can also be given a ring when he gets engaged
Relationship rings and matching rings
Besides relationship rings for couples, you can also get them for friends. Friendship rings for men are often simple rings that underscore the bond between the men. They needn't necessarily be made of gold; friendship rings are often made of titanium or steel.
Rings can form a stylish addition to nigh on any men's outfit. Do you prefer to be suited and booted in modern, tailored suits? If so, a sleek platinum design will be the perfect addition. Or, would you rather have a large, striking ring on your hand? If so, select one with sparkling diamonds. Be sure the ring you choose matches your outfit.
As standard, a signet ring is worn on the little finger
You can achieve this by choosing the same colour precious metal in all your accessories, such as your ring, bracelet and cufflinks. Are you opting for a statement piece? If so, wear other neutral jewellery that doesn't detract.
At BAUNAT there are two types of watches to choose from: quartz and mechanical. Which appeals to you?
Nowadays the range of cufflinks to be found is nigh on endless: set with integrated diamonds or precious stones, finished in different precious metals, colours and styles .... An engraving of a symbol or initials adds the finishing touch.
Tie pins for men
Bracelets for men
Where to buy a diamond ring?
Do you want to stand out from the crowd, or are you looking for the perfect ring for a man? Design your own tailor made jewellery together with BAUNAT, or let our experts know which jewellery is speaking out to you and ask for more details.