Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Overview of the different types of engravings
With the help of a personal engraving, your engagement ring becomes an absolutely unique piece of jewellery. Because of today's innovative laser technology, the most diverse and unusual ideas can be realized. These range from the classic date and name to an engraving on the outside, peace or love symbols, your individual fingerprint... Whatever your heart desires. Laser engraving technology offers unlimited possibilities.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.470 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom € 1.900 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom € 1.740 (excl. VAT)
0.20 carat diamond design infinity necklace in platinumFrom € 1.440 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom € 3.300 (excl. VAT)
The traditional engraving and the different fonts
The best place for your engraving is the inside of the ring. You can engrave the date and both your name in a beautiful font or opt for pet names, inside jokes … Something truly unique for your relationship. The inside of the ring is also a discreet place for a little diamond.
Simple symbols that speak for themselves
One-of-a-kind engraving for your engagement ring
Other one-of-a-kind engravings are engravings that tell the story of your relationship. You can engrave a little map on the ring, with a star marking where you have met or where you both live. Do you have a common hobby? Any other things that characterize your relationship? Design a unique engraving capturing these things and immortalize it on the inside (or outside!) of your ring.
Would you like expert advice on the selection of your engagement ring? The BAUNAT team is looking forward to helping you.