- Are jewellery gifts the most appropriate gifts for a graduation?
- Selecting the right piece of jewellery
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom USD 3.220 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom USD 1.480 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom USD 920 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom USD 1.200 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom USD 6.080 (excl. VAT)
Are jewellery gifts the most appropriate gifts for a graduation?
Graduation is one of the most important times in people’s lives as it marks the end of a particular chapter and the beginning of the new life that young graduates have chosen for themselves. It is a day to remember and a day to celebrate.
Is someone close to your heart graduating soon and you would like to mark the day with a gift that will last a lifetime? If you are unsure as to what this gift should be, consider jewellery gifts.
Jewellery gifts are the most versatile and durable gifts you can get and actually offer such a variety of designs and styles that they work for any gender equally.
Since you really want the day to be memorable, a piece of jewellery is your best option as jewellery gifts are timeless and can be passed on through generations, especially if taken care of properly.
You can choose from a variety of types of jewellery to start with, you can include gemstones or diamonds or not, choose different metals and even have the jewellery gifts personalised or tailor-made.
Selecting the right piece of jewellery
As mentioned earlier, jewellery gifts offer such a wide range of options that you are certain to make the recipient of this gift very happy. Here is a list of jewellery types and styles to help you choose the right one for your child or a loved one:
- Diamond earrings are classic, elegant and timeless, they can be worn throughout life and for all occasions. You certainly cannot make a mistake when choosing your perfect pair of diamond earrings.
- Solitaire pendants make a subtle statement and discreetly adorn any outfits easily, whether set with a diamond or a gemstone.
- Cufflinks are a one-of-a-kind gift because they are more often than not worn on a daily basis by people who wear business suits and want that extra touch of elegance.
- Bracelets are also very versatile jewellery gifts as whether you purchase a delicate thin bracelet or more of a statement bracelet, the end result is the same and the wearer will always be happy.
BAUNAT has a beautiful wide range of jewellery gifts to choose from that can definitely be the perfect graduation gift you are looking for. BAUNAT also offers a great personalisation service as well as a complete tailor-made service should you wish to create a piece of jewellery from scratch. Contact the talented team of specialists at BAUNAT for guidance and support in your search for the perfect jewellery gift.