Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Are jewellery gifts the most appropriate gifts for a graduation?
- Selecting the right piece of jewellery
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 4.870 (excl. VAT)
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.260 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.530 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.470 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom € 1.900 (excl. VAT)
Are jewellery gifts the most appropriate gifts for a graduation?
Graduation is one of the most important times in people’s lives as it marks the end of a particular chapter and the beginning of the new life that young graduates have chosen for themselves. It is a day to remember and a day to celebrate.
Is someone close to your heart graduating soon and you would like to mark the day with a gift that will last a lifetime? If you are unsure as to what this gift should be, consider jewellery gifts.
Jewellery gifts are the most versatile and durable gifts you can get and actually offer such a variety of designs and styles that they work for any gender equally.
Since you really want the day to be memorable, a piece of jewellery is your best option as jewellery gifts are timeless and can be passed on through generations, especially if taken care of properly.
You can choose from a variety of types of jewellery to start with, you can include gemstones or diamonds or not, choose different metals and even have the jewellery gifts personalised or tailor-made.
Selecting the right piece of jewellery
As mentioned earlier, jewellery gifts offer such a wide range of options that you are certain to make the recipient of this gift very happy. Here is a list of jewellery types and styles to help you choose the right one for your child or a loved one:
- Diamond earrings are classic, elegant and timeless, they can be worn throughout life and for all occasions. You certainly cannot make a mistake when choosing your perfect pair of diamond earrings.
- Solitaire pendants make a subtle statement and discreetly adorn any outfits easily, whether set with a diamond or a gemstone.
- Cufflinks are a one-of-a-kind gift because they are more often than not worn on a daily basis by people who wear business suits and want that extra touch of elegance.
- Bracelets are also very versatile jewellery gifts as whether you purchase a delicate thin bracelet or more of a statement bracelet, the end result is the same and the wearer will always be happy.
BAUNAT has a beautiful wide range of jewellery gifts to choose from that can definitely be the perfect graduation gift you are looking for. BAUNAT also offers a great personalisation service as well as a complete tailor-made service should you wish to create a piece of jewellery from scratch. Contact the talented team of specialists at BAUNAT for guidance and support in your search for the perfect jewellery gift.