Earlier this year, diamond jewellery brand BAUNAT
set foot in Knokke with a brand new showroom.
In order to provide our customers with optimal service, we are looking for a second Showroom & Sales Manager
to alternate with our current colleague.
Our Showroom & Sales Managers are expected to run their showroom in all its aspects. Ranging from decoration, to administration and from business development and PR, but particularly providing customer service and taking care of customer appointments
In order to successfully fulfil your role, you will receive an extensive sales and product training (in Antwerp or on location) so you can run the showroom with confidence and independence, but, at the same time, are able to rely on the head office for any assistance needed throughout your career.
Since we are looking to build a long-term partnership with our new showroom manager, we aim to find someone who is located in or around Knokke, and who masters a variety of talents. Someone who can easily combine commercial tasks with administration and business development. Someone with a sense of responsibility and a healthy dose of ambition to make BAUNAT an established value on the Kustlaan
As BAUNAT specializes in e-commerce in the luxury segment, you will be in direct contact with the latest innovations in sales and marketing while operating from a premium location in Knokke.
More specifically, your position consists of 3 main responsibilities:Job description
1) Sales management
- First contact (via e-mail, telephone or chat) for both existing and new customers who want to visit the showroom in Knokke
- Check the desire for a showroom visit and schedule the appointments
- Welcoming customers, explaining the business model and displaying our fine diamond jewellery
- Advise and guide customers in their search for the perfect jewel
- Provide commercial advice, follow-up and after sales service
2) Marketing management
- Your additional role involves managing PR (traditional press & online) as well as organizing small events in and around Knokke, in close collaboration with the head office and your fellow showroom manager. Whereby you are expected to actively look for local promotions and introduce initiatives that can stimulate sales in your showroom.
3) Showroom management
- Your job is to keep the showroom and displays look attractive, have a good relationship with the building manager, staff and neighbours, as well as provide feedback to the head office regarding the available sample models and trends that your customers are currently looking for. You are in charge of what your showroom has to offer.