Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Men most often choose a traditional diamond engagement ring.
- We tell you something about the three most popular models.
- If you are planning to buy a diamond engagement ring, BAUNAT can show you an extensive collection.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.720 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond design floral bangle bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 2.275 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.350 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 890 (excl. VAT)
0.20 carat diamond design infinity necklace in platinumFrom € 1.410 (excl. VAT)
A marriage proposal is not complete without a beautiful diamond ring. When buying an engagement ring, most men opt for a classic model. In spite of all the innovative trends and original designs, the majority prefers to play it safe. But we don’t blame them. An engagement ring is the ultimate symbol of love and is often worn for a lifetime. Classic diamond engagement rings, such as a solitaire ring, are timeless, elegant and suit every type of woman and every kind of outfit. That’s why we sum up the three most popular models.
1. Solitaire engagement ring
It is no surprise that the solitaire ring is number one in the top three of the most popular engagement rings. This classic model is also beautiful in its simplicity: one diamond set in a precious metal of choice. The size of the diamond depends on your budget, knowing that also a small diamond shines brilliant, especially if it has an excellent quality. The number of prongs (usually 4 or 6) and the precious metal determine the final look of the solitaire ring.
2. Halo engagement ring
If you want something more outstanding, we recommend buying a halo engagement ring with a round brilliant completely surrounded by small diamonds. However, we do see that variances on this model are also very popular. Choosing a square princess cut diamond as a central stone makes the ring more though and refers to the period of Art Deco, when geometric shapes determined fashion.
3. Trilogy engagement ring
Whoever wants to be a little more extravagant, can buy a trilogy engagement ring. A trilogy ring has three diamonds in a row, which women wouldn’t like that! For him, this diamond ring is an ego boost, for her, it is a stunning accessory which she will gladly show off. In short, a trilogy engagement ring is a real eye-catcher!
If you are planning to buy an engagement ring, you have come to the right place. Please feel free to have a look at our extensive collection. If you are interested in a particular model, or you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.