Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Your trust is what makes the jewellery industry successful nowadays. You are looking for something valuable, with a strong emotional power of attraction and of the best quality to add to your jewellery collection. This is why a properly checked production chain is vital for building up and maintaining your trust.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom € 4.000 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom € 1.450 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.690 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom € 4.230 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 1.240 (excl. VAT)
You can gain insight into whether diamonds and jewellery are ethical by looking at the information which companies share on their website with consumers:
- Information about the quality of the precious stones
- Whether a certificate is offered by a recognised laboratory
- Where the jewellery is produced and by whom, whether it takes place locally or elsewhere
- Information about the production chain and whether the whole process has been checked effectively by and/or is known to the company
These factors are all important when buying diamonds, whether it is an investment or not.
BAUNAT always buys its diamonds from the source and maintains control over the production chain
Are you looking for a unique piece of jewellery? Take a look in our style guide or have a piece of jewellery custom-made. The creation process of a custom-made piece of jewellery takes place according to a number of fixed steps:
- The choice of the material and the precious stones
- A rough sketch of the design
- A digital visualization of the jewellery with a 3-D model
- The traditional handwork of your jewellery
- A thorough quality control by our experts
- By buying diamonds directly from the source and offering continually recognised certificates for certified diamonds.
- By designing jewellery by hand and producing it in our local studio in Antwerp. As a result, we are always being sure that we maintain the control over the production chain of all our diamonds and jewellery.