Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Why look for an alternative for engagement rings?
- What would be a good alternative for her?
- What would be a good alternative for him?
Have you ever noticed that there is some item of jewellery to mark every milestone in your life? The same goes for when you are about to propose to her. No marriage proposal without a ring, right? Would you like some advice on finding the perfect engagement ring? Or are you looking for an alternative to the traditional engagement ring, instead? That is an option, too.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 2.970 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.350 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 890 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom € 1.760 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 5.610 (excl. VAT)
Why look for an alternative for engagement rings?
There are many reasons for choosing an alternative to the engagement ring. Not everyone likes wearing rings. In some industries, such as the healthcare and hospitality sectors, wearing jewellery is even not allowed for certain activities. You often put rings away when you have a baby around, too, to avoid accidentally harming the little one. Another common reason is sensitive skin, although in this case you could also opt for an engagement ring made of hypoallergenic platinum.
You should be aware that platinum is rarer and therefore more expensive than gold. Your choice will therefore partly depend on your budget for her engagement ring. If you prefer an engagement ring alternative, then you are also saving yourself the trouble of having to find out her ring size without her knowing.
Some people hear much better when you hang a pair of diamond earrings from their ears.
What would be a nice alternative for her?
What would be a good alternative for him?
People with sensitive skin can go for an engagement ring in hypoallergenic platinum
How can I be alternative, yet traditional?
Are you still looking for an engagement ring, or a sensible alternative? At BAUNAT you will find an extensive collection of diamond jewellery and engagement rings.
Contact us via telephone, email or chat for personal advice tailored to your needs..