Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- Choosing the perfect wedding ring
- Buying an engagement ring: expert tips & tricks
- Welke diamanten oorbellen kopen?
- Which earrings are the right ones for you?
- How to choose the perfect diamond bracelet?
- How to choose a necklace for ladies?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- A guide to building up your jewellery collection
- What types of precious metals are there?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Jewellery trends and innovations in 2020
- What sorts of diamond setting are there?
- Antwerp's jewellers offer high quality polished or rough diamonds
- The outstanding reliability of Antwerp's jewellers
- At Antwerp's jewellery stores, you receive honest advice
In the 17th and 18th century, Amsterdam and London were the leaders in the diamond trade. However, after the Second World War, the trade slowly began to grow in Antwerp, due to its well-organised import and export of stones.
If you are looking for unique and extraordinary diamond jewellery, you will certainly find them in the jewellery stores of Antwerp. Remember that 84% of diamonds extracted in the world come from Antwerp, the diamond capital. That's why Antwerp is considered the centre of the world diamond trade.
To help regulate the import and export of diamonds from Antwerp, in 1945 the government created the Diamond Office located in the heart of the Antwerp diamond quarter. Here are three things you should know about Antwerp jewellery.
Most viewed diamond jewels
- 0.50 carat solitaire ring in yellow gold with round diamond and four prongsFrom USD 2.310 (excl. VAT)
- 1.90 carat solitaire ring in white gold with oval diamondFrom USD 3.180 (excl. VAT)
- 0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom USD 1.720 (excl. VAT)
- 0.70 carat solitaire ring in white gold with princess diamond and side diamondsFrom USD 2.380 (excl. VAT)
- 1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom USD 3.340 (excl. VAT)
Antwerp's jewellers offer high quality polished or rough diamonds
Historically, Antwerp has always been an international trading centre. The diamond industry, established in the 15th century, grew considerably, becoming over time a commercial endeavour that crossed Europe and was exported to India where the export of rough diamonds developed.
Antwerp's diamond quarter is home to the four largest diamond markets in the world. Antwerp's jewellers have made a stunning contribution to the luxury of beautiful engagement rings, bracelets, wedding rings and earrings.
The outstanding reliability of Antwerp's jewellers
Antwerp's jewellers are known for their service and high quality products. Antwerp jewellers offer buyers the guarantee that they will get diamonds at the best value for money.
When buying a diamond from a jewellery store in Antwerp, you can be sure that the diamonds have been obtained ethically and are displayed at the best value for money. Buying a diamond from BAUNAT guarantees you are getting a diamond at the best value for money. Note that the certificate of authenticity is always provided for each diamond.
The certificate of authenticity is provided by the Gemological Institute of America, an independent centre that evaluates each diamond and notes its intrinsic characteristics on the certificate. Thus, for each diamond, all its characteristics will be written on its certificate. Make an appointment now at the BAUNAT showroom in Antwerp to try out a specific ring and get personal advice on your choice.
At Antwerp's jewellery stores, you benefit from honest advice
You will undoubtedly prefer to do business with jewellers who really know their products instead of a random seller. In Antwerp's jewellery stores, you will receive honest advice and can ask as many questions as you wish.
If you want to go to Antwerp to buy certified gems, ask for objective advice from BAUNAT experts. Even if you are not yet ready to buy a jewel, diamond dealers will be happy to answer your questions. Indeed, jewellers in Antwerp are passionate about diamonds and enjoy sharing their knowledge with their customers.